When in 2004 we invented the first VIS patent pending line of modular brakes for hazardous areas, we simply introduced something that was missing at that time in the market.
The new “VIS Standard” line once again introduces a revolution in the power transmission market even in safe areas.
Why “standard”? Because VIS is simply defining the new standard in the brake motors sector.
The “VIS standard” is the answer for the requirement of flexibility and lean lead times of the modern market; it’s is now possible to use a common B5 motor from stock applied to the “VIS standard” but not only...
Thanks to its extraordinary performances, the new VIS standard line introduces many improvements able to guarantee superior performances in any application.
ALL THE BEST FEATURES IN ONE STANDARD SOLUTION
- IP66 protection
- Aluminum frame for IEC 71 - 90 and cast iron frame for IEC 100 to 160
- Thermally treated shaft as standard
- Input voltage from 200 to 500 VAC all in one thanks to the all new power supply rectifier included in the terminal box
- Extremely low noise operation
- Extra high durability of brake disc